Podbean is an online podcast-publishing service that provides free and premium hosting packages for individuals and businesses. Podbean offers a user-friendly interface that integrates publishing, management, syndication and analysis tools into an easy to use podcasting package.
How to add your podcast to PodBean
- Visit the “Submit your podcast” page.
- Log into or sign up for a Podbean account (no cost for a free account).
- Fill in your podcast feed and click “Submit.” You will get a success message and a “View it” link.
- Click “View it” and you will see your podcast site at Podbean.com.
- Keep the URL and your login information for future reference. Your page will automatically update from your podcast feed.
Podbean users with Podbean paid plans are automatically in the directory. For Podbean free accounts, you must verify your account first to be included in the directory. The verification steps will appear in your Podbean account’s dashboard 15 days after your account is created. Your podcast will appear in the Podbean Directory within 24 to 48 hours.